A simple but Powerful
Cold, Flu and Sore Throat Tea
- 8 ounces of boiling water
- a large tea ball or infuser
- 2 tablespoons of mullein leaf dried This will kill any virus on contact.
- 2 teaspoons of licorice root Heals effects area(s)
- 2 teaspoons of marshmallow root (Soothes orated membrane and or cellular walls)
- Boil Water to a hard boil
- Add all herbs to tea ball or infuser to cup
- Add boiling water let infuse for 30 minutes
- Press wet hens with a teaspoon to get as much juices from wet herbs
Adults: take2-3 times daily for colds, flus’ sore throats, bronchitis, pneumonia,Respiratory infections.
Precautions: If you have high blood pressure OMITT the licorice root and double the marshmallow root.