Powerful herbs for the respiratory system.
"It's easy as A,B,C"The respiratory system is a vital component to all the other main systems and bodily functions. Primarily, because it is a highway for creating and delivering oxygen throughout the body but particularly through the circulatory system, then the Central nervous system, from there vitamins, mineral and amino acids attach themselves to to various molecular structures of oxogen. thus prepping them for delivery. Once delivered creating a means for proper absorption throughout the body as well as the immune system.
A.Detox: Detoxifying your system from all toxins and neuro toxin and any oxidation This can be done naturally in many ways: Kidneys, Gallbladder, Liver, Pancreas, can be detoxed slowly and powerfully with fruits and vegetables and herbs.
1. Lemons: to detox Kidneys and gallbladder of on obstructions e.g. stones and impurities.
2. Limes: Specifically will detox the kidneys from toxins and also provide a natural source of energy (to aid in the healing process overall by eliminating stress caused by the kidneys and kidney malfunction(s)
3. Chicory: will detox the lungs from any impurities and toxins overall
4. Dandelion Root: will purify the circulatory stem from any blood impurities and toxins.
5. Burdock Root: another powerhouse of a herb that will purify the blood.
6. Spinach: ( raw and organic): to provide natural chlorophyl this will help oxygenate the circulatory system and provide newer and more abundant levels of HEALTHY oxogen for delivery throughout.
7. Wheat grass: this to will aid in oxygenating the blood with chlorophyl.
Supplements: here we now supplement the systems as an aid for any deficiencies, Here we also increase the nutrient values through ought all the main systems individually and collectively without overloading. a few good natural resources for Nutrient supplementation are
1. Bee Pollen Bee Pollen: will provide a pure and true spectrum of B complex unlike any other form of B Complex it will deliver essential vitamins and mineral to the central nervous system through absorption into the circulatory system.
2. Spirulina: a great source of vitamins containing A, C, K, E, Niacin, B1, B2, B6, Folate, Panthothenic Acid,3. Chlorella is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E Minerals and more.
4. Slippery Elm Bark
5. Dandelion another great source of vitamins A,C and minerals Calcium and traces of Magnesium.
6. Beets Vitamins A, C, K, E, B1, B6,Niacin
7. Spinach: Rich in iron and chlorophyll and a great Source of IRON Vitamins C,A,K,E, Panthothenic Acid, B1,B2,B6,Niacin8. Kale: Contain essential vitamins (A,C and K) as well as minerals like copper potassium, iron, manganese, magnesium and the Calcium and iron are highly absorbable due to kales low oxalate content
9. Wheat grass: Contains vital enzymes and has remarkable similarity to our own blood. The second important nutritional aspect of chlorophyll is its remarkable similarity to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood.
Heal: The final process is to heal any damage(s). Once all the mess is cleaned up this is the time to initiate the healing process. Healing Well will mean a healthy and more easily maintained immune system. Some great herbs for this process are but not limited to:
Mullen leaf this herb help clear out any antiviral infections and mucus
Horehound will help reduce swelling in airway passages
Licorice root will begin to overall heal the respiratory system from any bacterial or viral infection however it is the Licorice root that begins the healing of the lung walls of any damage(s)