Natural Solutions for every aliment "The Herbal Survivalist Spot": Survival Bar Recipe for Preppers The Herbal Survivalist Spot full of the best prepper resources and tons of free information with videos, recipes, Herbal Survival Kits, natural SURVIVAL ebook, solutions for any event of any or emergency: The Herbal Survivalist: Visit us learn and have fun and save money while caring and preparing for your loved ones.

Survival Bar Recipe for Preppers




"The Survival / Nutritional Bar"

Wed. 05.08.2013 The Details Now up at This Post 

Tuesday 05.07.2013

Hello everyone a few weeks ago I promised a Nutritional bar Recipe I was working on and Today I completed my testing with great success. I am putting the recipe ingredients up quickly and I will finish the post with details and instructions Tonight or tomorrow and Post its details ASAP. This bar you can live off of it things got rough or even during a long campout or survival situation they can be made VERY inexpensively and in bulk to add to your food Cache.

This is a BASE RECIPE why I am calling it a BASE  is because it is the origination of many more recipes I am working on from a Nutritional and Survival Standpoint. This recipe is my own formulation from scratch there is nothing out there like it.


A Special Thank You for all supporting me with a book purchase or donations and even your kind words. As a result the book in available in germany which we are know starting to get trafic from as well as WORLDWide.

Thank You all verry very much from the bottom of my heart and the rest of it as well
God Bless,

P.S. "This is only the Beginning"


 One More thing visit my friends at Survival Sherpa These people are amazing and they are a network of individuals with STRONG FAMILY and RELIGOUS VALUES helping others in many ways also Survival Sherpa himself is an amazing writer (much better than Me but we share our values to help others unconditionally with various specialties in Survival Strategies and Much More. Visit him at http://www.survivalsherpa.wordpress.com


A few ingredients are

Almond butter
Coconut Butter
Spirilla
Cholorella
Apples
Carrots
Mango
Slippery Elm Bark
Wheat Grass
Barley Grass
Various spouts
Dandelion Leaves, Roots and Flowers ( Detoxification for blood  and organs)

I am also working on a Healing Survival bar that will heal due to to a lack of nutrtion or ulceration      ( but not limited to) as well as provide Nutritional Suplementation for Survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment:


Blog Widget by LinkWithin