Seasonal change herbs help your immune system transition from one season to another while maintaining an optimal immune system. climate change has an effect on our main systems depending on our existing nutritional condition. This also effects our adrenal glands and can produce a chemical imbalance causing mood swings and gloominess. Certain phytochemicals can create a counter for this depending on the individuals level of health and nutrition. However, there are herbs and essential oils used for aromatherapy, making tonics, syrups, juices, and even infused honeys that will work well and throughout the year.
- Echinacea: helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Bee Pollen: Provide a pure and full spectrum of b complex vitamins and many more vital enzymes to maintain good health.
- Rose Hips: Provide high levels of vitamins C, A, K
- thyme a powerful anti-bacterial/anti-viral herb
- Astragalus: a powerhouse of support for both the immune system, Adrenal Glands, and Central Nervous System.
- Elder: A powerful herb loaded with vitamin C, A, K, with phytochemicals and high levels of antioxidents and is beneficial to support a healthy immune system, circulatory system and muscular skeletal system
These essential oils are uplifting and will help you get through the seasonal change blues. just a few drops in a diffuser or in a pot of boiling water.
- Bay Laurel
A few Tonics and Juicing Recipes that can get you through the seasonal change periods are:
Directions: take 10 ounces of cold water 2 tablespoons of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of raw wildflower honey and mix well until all is mixed well and dissolved drink daily making a tea out of this recipe is good for sinus infections.
directions: add all ingredients to one cup of honey, and store daily for 2 weeks, by turning the jar upside down morning and night of each day. stain and bottle spread on toast or on pancakes or take 1 teaspoon a day as a general health tonic.
A few good Juices: