Target: All Main Systems
So why and what can potentially cause this?
First off a damaged or dysfunctional adrenal gland.
Damaged Alpha nodes in the liver caused by overstressed nodular activity(s) from a poor diet, genetics,an injury, excessive alcohol or from excessive and abusive uses of pharmaceutical drugs. These Alpha nodes in the liver can handle so much stress before they are subjected to failure(s). irregular and unregulated insulin flow to the pancreas for further delivery of insulin throughout the body as needed.
So what can we do to help all this out but naturally?
First, you need to slowly and safely “DETOX” your system from toxins and neurotoxin, this will help elevate the stress’ that cause your pancreas and liver and main systems to wok “HARDER” to deliver a consistent and normal regulated insulin flow as called upon without any resistances from stress’.
Other Herbal Solutions:
- Licorice Root: Another Powerful herb for Diabetes but Raises the Blood Sugar
- Dandelion Root: A Powerful Blood purifier
- Cinnamon Bark: a natural antiseptic and reduces the blood sugar levels
- Onions: lowers blood sugar
- Garlic: lowers blood sugar
- Asian Ginseng: lowers blood sugar
- Blueberry Leaf: tend to be very high in lowering blood sugar
- Ginko Biloba:
- Burdock Root: a natural blood purifier /detox
- Juniper Berries: these tend to be very high in lowering blood sugar
- Huckleberry: Tend to be very High in lowering blood sugar
- Konjac Root (Glucoannan) help blood sugar stabilization by slowing sugar absorption.
Other herbs that are used to reduce blood sugar levels are called "BITTERS"
A list of these bitter herbs:
- Bitter Mellon
"Note if you have blood pressure issues do not use licorice root" excessively it can raise blood pressure.