A Survival Tonic
any Good Survival Tonic MUST BE ORGANIC and must provide a good deal of ongoing nourishment's to all the main systems while keeping the systems PH Levels in Check and the immune system strong. There are those that will need extra nutrition such as diabetics, the elderly, those with disabilities etc.
This is were we must all work together and keeping a good balance of resources among each other we must not wait for an event to help eacother. remember "Practice makes Perfect" and when your "perfect I say this " When you think your at your best You are just beginning because YOU can always better your best.
Make sur you know how to take care of as many illnesses' as possible naturally. especially the common issues such as:
- Cold and Flu
- Sore throat
- Sprains Strains
- food poison
- Respiratory aliments
- Oral Care and personal hygiene
- Aches and Pain
- Low and High Blood Pressure
- Thyroid Conditions
- and More..
The first thing is to know which herb is for which aliment and what part of the plant to use I highly recommend everyone get there hands on Jethro Kloss's Black to Eden, Dr John Christopher, School of Natural healing Herbal Antibiotics
and get a book that can teach you medicinal herb identification by region or start dtudieng the videos in the wild edibles section and the herbal medicine section.
A survival Tonic will provide not only nourishment but a safe level of energy while maintaining a healthy immune system.
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of Slippery Elm Bark
- a handful of dandelion greens
- 1 teaspoon of Spirulina Spirulina is a great source of other nutrients including “Spirulina contains vitamins B-1(thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3(nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E. It is also a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc. Spirulina contains many pigments which may be beneficial and bioavailable”1 teaspoon of Chlorella..Chlorella supplies high levels of Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B-12, Iron, RNA, DNA and protein.
- 1/4 teaspoon of Bee Pollen This will provide the truest form of B spectrum vitamins you can get.
- 1 teaspoon of echinacea root powder will keep the immune system STABLE
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne powder will act as a stimulant for all the herbs and the overall tonic and increasing the blood flow.
- 8 ounces of distilled water
- 10 ounces of pure coconut water this will rehydrate you. and help maintain good absorption levels
Simmer but not a hard boil the distilled water
Place all ingredients except echinacea and cayenne powders in a glass jar for 1 hr with the simmered water.
Take the echinacea and cayenne powers in a strainer and pour the hot water and herbs through the powders into another glass jar
Take all the soaked herbs and press WELL this is were all the good stuff is add the pressed juices to the glass jar and shake well use immediately or refrigerate and use daily for nutritional supplementation.