"Health Benefits of Sour Milk"
Lactic Acid Bacteria are found in abundance in sour milk and this helps remove toxin producing bacterias in the intestines.
II.Soured milk is a food product, produced from the acidification of milk. It is not the same as spoiled milk that has soured naturally and which may contain toxins. Acidification, which gives the milk a tart taste, is achieved either through the addition of an acid, such as lemon juice or vinegar, or through bacterial fermentation. The acid causes milk to coagulate and form a thicker consistency and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and thus improves its shelf life. Soured milk that is produced by bacterial fermentation is more specifically called fermented milk or cultured milk. Soured milk that is produced by the addition of an acid, with or without the addition of microbial organisms, is more specifically called acidified milk. In the United States, acids that used in the manufacture of acidified milk include acetic acid (commonly found in vinegar), adipic acid, citric acid (commonly found in lemon juice), fumaric acid, glucono-delta-lactone, hydrochloric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, phosphoric acid, succinic acid, and tartaric acid.
Soured milk is commonly sold and consumed in Europe and especially in Scandinavia, Germany, and Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus). Since the 1970s, some producers have used chemical acidification in place of biological agents.From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Use it as a healthy additive to a smoothy or fraps.
- Use it to make scrambled eggs.
- Give it to your Pet
- Make Yogurt with it
- Use it to make healthy waffles, Pancakes, Biscuits
- Add it around your plants in the Garden and will stimulate the worms.
- Remove soured cream from top and add to homemade soups to add a tang and robust taste
- Remove soured cream from top and add to meatloaf
- You can drink it its good for you and tastes like buttermilk
- Use it to make cream cheese and whey . Then use the whey to make amazing homemade bread.
- You can add buttermilk culture to it to make Buttermilk!
- Use it to clear Pink Eye
- Soak fish in it to improved texture and flavor
- Use it to condition your hair
- Make Cheese sauce with it
- Make Mozzarella Cheese with it
- Make cottage Cheese with it