The Herbal Survivalist “getting back in the swing recipe”:
- 2 tblspn.organic rose hips or flowers(rose petals) loaded with vitamin C
- 1/4 tspn.Cinnamon a natural antiseptic
- 1/2 tspn. Lavender flowers a relaxing nervine to promote relaxation
- 1 tblspn.Coconut Oil This will help bring a nice froth if making a Late version.
- 1 tblspn. Raw wildflower honey loaded with B complex vitamins and also classified as a derivative of a Superfood “Bee Pollen”
- 2 cups Organic milk ( Cream line if possible)
1. Bring milk to a simmer while always stirring throughout entire recipe.
2. Add all ingredients except half of the honey and lower heat to a very low simmer while letting it never come near a boil. and always stirring.
3. Strain everything into a large mug and press herbs in stainer with a large tablespoon.
4. Add the other half of the honey sir well and enjoy.