The Power of Essential Oils for Prepper Series ”Neuropathy”
This all can be caused from a B12 deficiency, tumors, to many pain killers(overload, exposure and absorption of metals or pesticides.
- Peppermint essential Oil: Analgesic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory,known to be helpful in numbness and “ pins and needle “ effects. this oil helps nourish the nerves and nerve endings
- Lavender Essential Oil: (NERVINE) antidepressant,adaptogenic,sedative , anti-inflammatory.
- Cypress Essential Oil: antispasmodic, vasoconstrictor, sedative
- Clove Bud Essential Oil: anestetic
- Cayenne Simulates blood circulation and clears potentially clogged or partially clogged veins, antispasmodic,rub or salve (non petroleum based type e.g. beeswax salve)
- Lemongrass: anageslic,antidepressant, sedative anti-inflammatory,
Taking a Bath with 4 drops of peppermint, 3 drops of cypress, and lavender mixed with 1 oz. of jojoba oil. all mixed together firstly, then added to a tub of warm water
OIL RUB: Pepermint , Clove, lemongrass Rub take 4 ounces of jojoba oil add 1 drop of each oil and shake well rub on effected area keeping hands away from eyes at all times.