A Dry Cough can be from a lingering Cold or Flu or an oncoming one.
A few good Solutions are:
- Slippery Elm Gruel
- Marshmallow Root take 10 drops in a 6 oz. glass of warm water
- Licorice Root take 15 drops in a 6 oz. glass of warm water do not use if you have high or low blood pressure.
- Wild Cherry Bark take 15 drops in a 6 oz. glass of warm water
- Thyme Tea: a natural antiseptic, also let cool and use as a gargle to
Slippery Elm Gruel Recipe:
- 10 ounces of warm filtered water
- 3 tablespoons of Slippery Elm Bark Powder
Mix well Drink slow ( like a watery maypo but good and VERY NUTRITIOUS OVERALL!!!