Natural Solutions for every aliment "The Herbal Survivalist Spot": Woodworking Skills for Bartering The Herbal Survivalist Spot full of the best prepper resources and tons of free information with videos, recipes, Herbal Survival Kits, natural SURVIVAL ebook, solutions for any event of any or emergency: The Herbal Survivalist: Visit us learn and have fun and save money while caring and preparing for your loved ones.

Woodworking Skills for Bartering

Ever wanted to create woodworking projects easily and quickly?

I just came across a site with over 16,000 downloadable woodworking plans 
                 Watch the Video

Pros:

If you want to start a woodworking project, you need all the necessary information, including schematics, blueprints, materials lists, dimensions etc. That is where TedsWoodworking comes in. The plans are clearly drawn and there're step-by-step explanations of how the plan should be done and put together.

There are several other sites whose collection of plans have the dimensions totally wrong without any indication of parts lists, material lists or the tools needed. If you're one of those people who have bought plans like this in the past, TedsWoodworking will change your perception.

In Ted's Woodworking you will get everything you need: 
-Diagrams which are detailed with a full set of dimensions 
-Step -by-step instructions how to start your project 
-The necessary materials for that particular project 
-All the woodworking tools you will need 

If you are a beginner or have done some woodworking you will find these plans easy-to-follow as the instructions are very clearly written. The woodworking plans are straightforward so they are not complicated at all. Even if you are a total newcomer to woodworking you will simply be able to master all the techniques that are needed and the woodworking skills very quickly by following the concise and clear instructions. 

Another thing which is so great about these woodworking plans is that there have been some videos included and there are some to guide you in how to build benches home furniture dog houses bird feeders sheds and much much more. 

There is also a lifetime member access included in the package and you get these extras for no cost to you as they are free with no additional charges at all! This alone is worth the entire price for TedsWoodworking.

Ted Mcgrath is a very dedicated and experienced woodworker who knows what he is talking about when it comes to woodworking and DIY projects s he has been a woodworker for many many years.

Cons 
There is only one drawback that we could find and that being with 16,000 woodworking plans you are bound to get some which look a little disorganized but that is understandable as it is very difficult to place all these plans into their proper categories. Secondly, it might take you a little longer to do the downloads on because of the size of them. But the members area include an option to upgrade to the DVD so you can save time on downloading. 

Bottom line:
Truth is, I've been a carpenter for almost 36 years, and I haven't found anything like this for less than 10's of thousands of dollars.Here's the bottom line: If you are planning to start on your woodworking project, this isn't something you SHOULD use, it's something that you would be insane not to.


If you are one of those people who enjoys building woodworking crafts/projects and some basic carpentry skills this website will interest you in the same way that it did me. The site is Ted's Woodworking and it was the best that I have ever seen: ​ There are over 16,000 (!) woodworking plans which you can download instantly. You will not be disappointed with this one as I have tried some of the others and they were lacking in the instructions which they gave and were hard to understand. I wanted to try my hand at making some bunkbeds for my two kids so I came across this website and decided to give it a try.
The advertisement that I found gave me the website for Ted's Woodworking so when my curiosity got the better of me I clicked on to see what it was all about. Ted Mcgrath was the originator of this site and is a professional woodworker so he knows what he is talking about. There were so many woodworking plans with this collection and you will not believe this but there are over 16,000 plans in the one package deal. This is really something to find that many all together. For someone like me who is just really starting to get involved with woodworking this was like letting me loose in a candy store and telling me I could have anything I wanted. That was my dream when I was a kid. Well I was very skeptical as there are all kinds of websites for the exact same thing and you have to be careful and I was wondering how one person could possibly get that many plans and woodworking blueprints put together but Ted did it. I decided to buy it and was not at all disappointed as the pages were done in full color and they were laid out and very detailed which made it easy to follow. I really found it hard to put down and do some other things when I got it as it is so interesting. It gave me new ideas for summer projects! I figured that with a unconditional money back guarantee that I was given and after a period of sixty days that I had nothing to lose. All I had to do if it was not what I was looking for would be to send it back and get my money back. You can not get any better deal than that. When I got access to the download area, I was pleasantly surprised with the layout and organization of the plans. With 16,000 plans, you would expect it to be disorganized somewhat. However, I found it pretty easy to locate the exact project I want. In all honestly, I do not know how he does it for that price all those plans. It must have taken him a long time to put all that together but am I ever glad he did. Thanks Ted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment:


Blog Widget by LinkWithin